Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

the OS is what is responsible for the separation...we see it now in some of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: The Latest Curve OS from Optus Mobile Pty Limited (chinese/english ONLY)

Advertisement

the OS is what is responsible for the separation...we see it now in some of the later OS released for the pearl

the saved messages and compose should have always been there

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

I also LOST the Tasks icon... hmmm LESS WORK TO DO...Yeahhhhh!!!

PIN/ID
    retired

ahhh... thanks !! Never touched a Pearl

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

It should be on all these OS's. Also, you can go to your email, goto general options, scroll to bottom where it shows SMS and Email boxes, you can chose Theme controlled, combined, or separate.

It basically can give you one email icon or divide them up by account. So if you have three accounts, you would have 4 icons. Or if you combined, all three accounts fall under the one general email icon.
    Nice!

If you lost Tasks, you have to go to your desktop manager, application loader. It is an option you need to click toward the bottom.

PIN/ID
    retired

ahhh.... maybe thats why. Makes sense... DUHHHH

I don't know why that is optional. A strange item to make optional. You would think it would load automatically as a module. Those crazy engineers....

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Using ATT myself, if I follow the steps over in the Summary Tutorial: Install OS, PPT Removal, Themes, Device Recovery (if necessary) thread that zipped started not long ago should I be fairly safe? I've never done this before, but everytime I switch Applications and see the PTT icon running I want to scream! (this is my first BB) Also has anyone noticed any real changes asides from the calendar fix in this new version? It'll definitely be an adventure for me as I'm on a Mac so I've got Vista setup under parallels and am in the process of downloading the Optus OS.

vista/os x at the same time, gotta love multitasking!

PIN/ID
    ATA

saeder - good luck my friend WOW

are you ATT customer, or just using the ATT OS? i don't think any ATT customers will have issues...

this OS, so far (crossing fingers) has cleared up the memory leak that i was experiencing with my sms/call logs automatically deleting...and yes, the calendar fix is there as well

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

cherri - thanks and i'm an ATT customer... i'll let you know how it goes though i may wait till tomorrow. it's been a long day and i'm not sure i want to risk my lack of sleep causing me any problems!

nightsmoke no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23fb6d0f

any1 else have a calender that wont use its reminders. i went back to my pearl bc the curve would never use its alarm even when all the settings were correct?

PIN/ID
    ATA

nightsmoke - it was a documented bug within the OS.

if you download the OS in the first post of this thread, it will take care of the reminder issue. i had the same problem and downloading and installing the optus OS fixed it

welcome to pinstack

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by nightsmoke
    any1 else have a calender that wont use its reminders. i went back to my pearl bc the curve would never use its alarm even when all the settings were correct?
    If you don't want to do the whole OS upgrade thing this patch will also take care of the problem

http://www.blackberry.com/select/calendarPatch2007/
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

mcookyconsp no está en línea Stack level 2

I downloaded but cant upload to my BB. I run application loader but it cant find new core software.
    I did uninstalled previous version and nothing. Any thoughts.
    Thanks

LarryH no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by mcookyconsp
    I downloaded but cant upload to my BB. I run application loader but it cant find new core software.
    I did uninstalled previous version and nothing. Any thoughts.
    Thanks
    You have to delete the vendor.xml file from your PC.

http://www.drinkswithlarryandlauren.com

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast