Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

just tried it for 10 minutes and I see no difference.... BlackBerry Curve forum

cizake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C3C5B

Re: The Latest Curve OS from Optus Mobile Pty Limited (chinese/english ONLY)

Advertisement

just tried it for 10 minutes and I see no difference.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Thanks will install it when I get back on my camping trip.

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

I lost my call log but I think it was because I performed a battery pull.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

You shouldn't lose the call log from doing a battery pull. I have done countless battery pulls and have never lost call logs

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    You shouldn't lose the call log from doing a battery pull. I have done countless battery pulls and have never lost call logs
    Ya, that's what I thought but I couldn't link it to anything else--I just lost my call log out of the blue it seemed like. It hasn't happened since, but I'm only on day 5 with the device.

PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anyone from T-mobile tried this os? Any problems?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

jetsetter, its a memory leak. the same thing happened when the pearl first came out. im installing now, but won't know about the call log/sms log deletes for a day or so will report back

hopefully this also fixes my calendar reminder issue. not getting those either

PIN/ID
    3319688f

I'm gonna try this with T-Mobile... see how it works.

PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    jetsetter, its a memory leak. the same thing happened when the pearl first came out. im installing now, but won't know about the call log/sms log deletes for a day or so will report back

hopefully this also fixes my calendar reminder issue. not getting those either
    i guess I just got lucky to not have the memory leak problems. Also cherrichiodo did you try the trick on deleting the CICAL service books for your calendar reminder problem?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yes ^^ i did delete them and it did fix the issue so that's cool. i went ahead and installed the new OS this afternoon. nothing yet to report.

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    yes ^^ i did delete them and it did fix the issue so that's cool. i went ahead and installed the new OS this afternoon. nothing yet to report.
    Can you explain the cical service book fix further? I'm having the same problem with my calendar reminders. No more problems w/ syncing but still having the reminder problem. Thanks
    PIN - 24053627

PIN/ID
    212D4E69

here's check out this thread and hopefully that's help you. make sure back up your calendar with outlook before doing this. it may clear out your calendar

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ar_issues.html

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

hey just downloaded to my 8830 and works!

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    here's check out this thread and hopefully that's help you. make sure back up your calendar with outlook before doing this. it may clear out your calendar

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ar_issues.html
    Thanks for the reply. I've tried this workaround before and it didn't work but it did this time. I have no idea why it wouldn't work then and did now so I'll give the credit to you.

PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan08
    Thanks for the reply. I've tried this workaround before and it didn't work but it did this time. I have no idea why it wouldn't work then and did now so I'll give the credit to you.
    Glad to hear that it worked for you!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast