Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey everyone on the Stacks, hows it going? I came across a website, etchstar.com that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Laser Engrave Your Blackberry

Advertisement

Hey everyone on the Stacks, hows it going?

I came across a website, etchstar.com that will laser engrave patterns, images, or pretty much anything else desired onto your blackberry! I think that this is a really great alternative to the colorware option, because it is much cheaper and looks just as neat.

Also, if you live in los angeles (like I do) then you can actually make an appt. with etchstar (who are located on melrose) to go in and make your perfect style that you want.

I am thinking about going into etch myself and doing a star pattern on the back of my curve, it will look great! I really wanted to go with colorware, but the fact that you have to send them your blackberry for almost a month is the deterent here.

What do you guys think?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Great way to personalize your BB and make it easier to find if someone swipes it. If you live out of state, do you have to ship it to them to get the engraving?

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ jbee, I am assuming that if you do live outside of los angeles, you will have to ship it in. I am sure etch's website can give you all the details.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thanks.

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Place looks interesting ... will have to keep this in mind
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Its must be just the battery cover since there isn't enough room anywhere else. So you could probably just send the cover in and have them work on it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MissAnggie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post

I came across a website, etchstar.com that will laser engrave patterns, images, or pretty much anything else desired onto your blackberry! I think that this is a really great alternative to the colorware option, because it is much cheaper and looks just as neat.

Also, if you live in los angeles (like I do) then you can actually make an appt. with etchstar (who are located on melrose) to go in and make your perfect style that you want.

I am thinking about going into etch myself and doing a star pattern on the back of my curve, it will look great! I really wanted to go with colorware, but the fact that you have to send them your blackberry for almost a month is the deterent here.

What do you guys think?
    yeah, before i got my bb8320 i browsed through colorware million times a day, just trying to decide what color should i get when my bb arrives.
    but when i got it in my hand, i cant seem to part with it, especially for a month!!

it'd be great if they have some place to customize bb around my area so i can just drop and pick it up.
    And i live in LA so ill definitely gonna try etechstar, thx!

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ya I agree 100 percent with you missangie. It's so convenient that you can make an appt. Drop off and pick up. Colorware should def. Have sites set up.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I just can't go without my curve for a month.

EnterTheCircus no está en línea Stack level 1
    nice find...i might get mine engraved

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ya I def. Want to sell my silver curve and get the gold one and get mine engraved. This will take some time to save money. Lol.

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well, I just ordered my gold curve and should have it by next week. I'll post pics when I get my bb etched. Does anyone know how to put pics on a thread? Do I have to be a certain "level" of member before I am able to do so?

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Now I have my gold curve, my seidio crystal case, and my etchstar appt. On friday. I can't wait to get my bb engraved. Will try and figure out how to post pics in this thread after it's done

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post

What do you guys think?
    Yep, Paris Hilton and Benji Madden (or which ever Madden she is dating) have their Blackberrys etches with a star pattern. Kinda neat from the photos.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ya I saw that on another website. That's where I got the idea from. However, I have decided to put the alexander mcqueen skulls (for anyone that's into fashion will understand) on the back instead of star. This is going to look so sick!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast