Hi All Whenever I try to play large vedio files(65-70mb), it gives an error messege(an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

farhanqure no está en línea Stack level 1

Large vedio files gives error messege

Advertisement

Hi All

Whenever I try to play large vedio files(65-70mb), it gives an error messege(an error has occured attempting to play media), and some time it does play for couple of seconds but in that case the voice keeps cutting out. Can anyone suggest, for how can this be sorted out or should i assume that large files are not meant for it.

model: 8300C
    latest vodafone os
    memory card: 1gb...free..800 mb

Regards,
    Farhan

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Large vedio files gives error messege

What file type are you using? Most of us have no problems when using 3GP format. Reno 911 plays well on my Curve and its 120mb

shakuyi no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2425A121

i have no problems at all using avi or mpg4 files either full size movies too try using the blackberry video convertor the 8800 format works fine with the curve sometimes the media manager does the trick too

ive also noticed that if you find a file that is already converted for 320x240 or smaller itll work too

farhanqure no está en línea Stack level 1

the files are mentioned as vedio file in properties but I dont understand why they are so large as the length is only 4-5 mins of each file. Can you provide me the link from where u get vedios for ur mobile, may be that works fine, as I feel the files I use are of very high resolution and thats one reason their size is big though the length is very short.