Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I was wondering that too just now. Quickest way I found is to just hit ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on 8300

Advertisement

I was wondering that too just now. Quickest way I found is to just hit the send key, then dial the number, then send key again.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647
    Hey stornabeng, you can dial a phone # that is not in your address book by simply entering the # from hm screen and clicking enter ( the trackwheel).
    Mark B.

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647
    Hey STORNABENG, I SO WRONG in my post about dialing from the home screen. Please accept my apology for the ERROR!!!!!!! It is probably due to a lack brain power!!! LOL Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    From one very EMBARESSED STACKER!!!
    mark b.

stornabene no está en línea Stack level 1

It's all good...I appreciate the feedback!!! Yeah I think, too, that the quickest way is to hit the send key and dial outright. Just stinks cause if you hand ur phone off for someone to use it would just seem so logical that you would be able to dial a number ya know? Oh well....I have a nother issue. I had a picture I took with my phone and I have it saved as my homescreen. I decided to download some pics from my computer onto my phone and in the process I erased my device memory and lost my fav picture which was saved to my homescreen. Anyhow, as of now I am still hooked up to my computer and I can still see the picture on my BB but if I check in the media it is no longer saved...I know as soon as I unplug the phone from the computer it's gonna erase. So is there anyway to recapture it? I am trying to from the comoputer but there doesn't seem to be a way....any way to save the homescreen picture right now from my phone?? Idk but it really stinks cause I didn't really wanna loose that pic....Grrrr....any feedback would be much appreciated....

stornabene no está en línea Stack level 1

well i unplugged it all and the pic is still set as my homescreen but is there a place in the phone where it is stored cause im afraid if I set another pic as my homescreen it's gonna erase that pic???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123