I have a question(s). I have the T-Mobile 8320 Curve Titanium. I recently purchased a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Keyboard

Advertisement

I have a question(s). I have the T-Mobile 8320 Curve Titanium. I recently purchased a black keyboard from cnn, not the set just the keyboard. I want to replace my current one to that one. Now my question is, is the lighting the same on it? Did I mess up by purchasing the keyboard and not the set?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have the exact same keyboard from cnn on my gold 8320, and the lighting works on mine. Just ordered the atomic trackball from there, and can't wait to install it!

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    I have the exact same keyboard from cnn on my gold 8320, and the lighting works on mine. Just ordered the atomic trackball from there, and can't wait to install it!
    Thats good to know! Thanks. What is the "atomic trackball"? I like the black one, I will be purchasing one from cnn.

My keyboard should be coming in soon, I ordered mine on the 16th so it should be here tomorrow if not Saturday!
    Last edited by s2kneSs; 12-26-2008 at 03:56 AM.

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    what is cnn? are u talking about tha news channel or sumthing else? im confused

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    It would be hilarious if it were the news channel lol. But this CNN stands for Cellular Nationwide Network and they are a company based in China that sells a wide variety of cellphone parts. You can check out their website at www.cnn.cn

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by marcrott View Post
    what is cnn? are u talking about tha news channel or sumthing else? im confused
    Lmfao!!

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yey! I just got my black OEM keyboard from cnn on my Titanium 8320, wow does it look sexy. lol

lol excuse my stupidity. im still falling into all the blackberry lingo lol

lol, worst decison to ever ask what it was cuz i just ordered a a new face cover. mine has a tiny scratch on it, and it bothers me to death everytime i look at tha screen. lol i also ordered tha black keyboard (not tha set) and a new track ball and metallic ring (mine has a lil crack in it, it also bothers me, lol). only about $40 bucks with tha holiday discount that they have going on. and make no mistake, i thought becuz it was coming from china that the shipping would be sky high, but its cheaper then ordering from in tha US. lol, FIGURE THAT!

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by marcrott View Post
    lol, worst decison to ever ask what it was cuz i just ordered a a new face cover. mine has a tiny scratch on it, and it bothers me to death everytime i look at tha screen. lol i also ordered tha black keyboard (not tha set) and a new track ball and metallic ring (mine has a lil crack in it, it also bothers me, lol). only about $40 bucks with tha holiday discount that they have going on. and make no mistake, i thought becuz it was coming from china that the shipping would be sky high, but its cheaper then ordering from in tha US. lol, FIGURE THAT!
    I feel ya! lol I would do the same thing if my BB had any dents or scratches on it. There are lots of other sites out there that offer BB accessories. I will be purchasing next the full black OEM housing for the phone, it is all black it has no branding on it along with a black trackball.