Hi. I have 4 gmail accounts on my phone that I don't use the Gmail ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Keeping emails as unread in actual Gmail inbox after reading them on phone

Advertisement

Hi. I have 4 gmail accounts on my phone that I don't use the Gmail app with but instead the regular BB email service. One of my email addresses (the one I use most luckily) keeps the emails marked as unread in the actual gmail account on my computer even when I check on the phone while the other accounts mark them as read.

I like keeping it marked as unread but can't figure out which setting I have on this one account that I can change to the others. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmm that its a strange one. I'm not sure that I've done b4. Will look around.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I have 3 gmail accounts on my BB and when I read a message on my BB....it does not affect my laptop gmail in box......they all indicate not read even if I read them on the BB. I checked my BIS settings and have the capability selected, on BIS, for a message that I want to delete to also be deleted on my laptop if I select that option during the delete process. And the synchronize option on BIS is not checked.....try that to see if it makes a difference.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I haven't used the g-mail app, but I know for e-mail that you set up through your bis website there is an option to check off stating to synchronize your blackberry e-mail with the e-mail inbox. So your looking for an option like that. If you can't find it maybe try deleting the e-mail account and re adding it and keeping the default options.

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks for the suggestions. i use the actual bb email service, not the gmail app on the phone. i've checked numerous times the settings on my t-mobile page for the emails to make sure they're all the same as the one account that has the settings i like and they're all the same. i've also deleted and re-setup the emails but still no go.

for all accounts when i go to delete an email, a menu pops up asking if i want to delete just from the phone or mailbox too. none of the boxes are checked for syncing. are you saying to try to check the box for syncing deleted emails? i don't want that to sync because i delete all the messages from my phone at the end of every day and don't want my emails in my actual gmail folder to be deleted.