I Have A Curve 8310 That Had 2 Be Wiped Because A Few Of My ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dachickmagnet12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question JVM Error 513 and .REM Problem

Advertisement

I Have A Curve 8310 That Had 2 Be Wiped Because A Few Of My Buttons Didn't Work....
    I Tried And Tried And Tried :cry: To Get My BB To Connect To My Computer But Failed..... I Repeatedly Get The Red Indicator Light For A Few Seconds, Then A Picture Of A Battery With A Slash Through It, And Then Nothing....

My Overall Problem Though Is I Got My New Curve 8310 And I Am Trying To Get Back All Of My Encrypted Files Off My Memory Card And BCuz They Were Encrypted On The Old Device I Cannot Read Them On The New Device....

I Was Trying To Re-Install The OS On My Old BB So I Can {Hopefully} Send The Encrypted Files To My Computer/New BB But I Cannot Get The Device With JVM Error 513 To Connect To My Computer To Install The OS....

I Am Running Vista Home Premium, Device Manager v4.7 And B4 The BB Was Wiped It Had The Latest OS (4.5 I Think)....

[Im Thinking Maybe Since The Keys Didn't Work This Is A Hardware Issue....]

PLEASE HELP....!!!!!!
    And Thanx In Advance..... =)

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    try taking the battery out and connect the device to go program files/common files/research in motion/app loader and double click to run the app loader if the pc recognizes the device it might let you install the software if it lets you once you have it installing carefully put the battery back on. note you need to have the correct OS install on it.

Don't use the DM just use the app loader

dachickmagnet12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've Tried This For Like An Hour.....LoL
    But Thanx.....
    When I Opened The App Loader It only Lets Me Select COM3 I've Even Tried 2 Hook Up The New BB So That The USB Will Pop Up And Then Unplug It And Hook Up The Old 1 But Still No Luck....

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That sucks does have you tried wiping it jl command doesn't work that well but BLACKBERRY master control has a link to another software that actually works it was created by a crackberry user dl Blackberry master control you can find it if you search for it on berryreview.com
    I had the same problem before and I know I was able to fix it with that software.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Germond no está en línea Stack level 1

help jvm error 513 on my blackberry curve 8310

i have a white screen that says jvm error 513 and reset underneath. Hitting reset does nothing. my friend entered my password from thinking it would be funny and now i cant even get it to work. i only backuped my phone once on a different laptop that is now broke because the same friend. what do i do now to fix this?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You are going to need to reload your OS. Unfurtunatly if your only back up is on a now useless laptop then you will have to reenter all your info manually. If anyone else has a different solution please chime in!

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    what about the .rem problem. any suggestions?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Is the .rem the encrypted files ? and what program where you using to encrypt?

@ Germond You may be able to get your backup, you can take your hard drive out of the laptop and buy a cheap USB to Ide converter such as this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822999161
    and then using another computer search for your backup.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Nevermind, I get it now, have you tried looking for any decryption software that might work ? and turn on show hidden file on your PC
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>