hi ppls, i just bought my curve a week ago and those 2 error (the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

siendy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question jvm 102 & 545 error on bb curve

Advertisement

hi ppls,
    i just bought my curve a week ago and those 2 error (the jvm 102 error and the jvm 545 error) strikes me once at a time. first it was the 102 and after i reinstall all the program the 545 came up. i just did reinstall it again today and i have a question regarding this to all of you. do those error ever got you guys or its just my curve? if it is only mine, is the some kind of factory defect that occurs on my curve? is there any way to prevent it for the future? i am really tired of formating my bb and lost all the file that i had. did i do anything wrong with my bb that causing the error came up on my bb curve all of the sudden? looking forward for your reply guys, thanks a lot!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: jvm 102 & 545 error on bb curve

What Applications are you using. Some third party applications and theme are known to cause problems If you haven't loaded may apps yet, and these problem occur frequently, then I would consider returning the BB for exchange. It may just be a hardware problem.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

nope, i haven't put any application yet, and counting from last time, today was the second day for my BB free from the error message. do you think exchange would be a great idea or i just stick with mine for another days to make sure that nothing happens? so these error never came up to your curve?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

If you just bought your Curve a week ago and you haven't loaded any apps on it, then you may want to think about returning it since it is still within the 30 day return period.
    This type of error usually only occurs after an application has been loaded and it is incompatible or it is due to something with an OS upgrade.
    I would suggest exchanging it.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

so it is just my phone that has the problem, not all the blackberry curve?