I decided to post my ordering story just in case some of you guys are ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ao1058 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just ordered BB Curve from VZ

Advertisement

I decided to post my ordering story just in case some of you guys are in the market to purchase one.

I went into the VZ store today and the price was $219.99 minus $70 mail-in rebate. The sales associate told me that the mail-in rebate will automatically be deducted if you purchase the phone online.

So I go home, log into my account, and select upgrade phone. Unfortunately, the $70 automatic discount was not available for some reason. So I call customer service and explain the situation.

She then tells me that she can place the order for me over the phone with the $70 rebate. Then, she tells me that the total is actually $120! So that was a pleasant surprise and if you are in the market I'd suggest calling Verizon and asking to speak to Chiquita

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks for the info.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    congrats on your new curve

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got fantastic pricing when I signed up with Verizon over the phone. I bought 3 phones at that time, including my BB. They will work with you in order to make the sale and contract.
    Andy

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Wish I had a curve.......hopefully soon!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

knoxunlabeled no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31A330FC
    I purchased my Verizon Curve about one month ago and when the salesman quoted me the price, $199 before $70 mail in rebate, I ask if there was any way he could do an instant rebate and drop the price...he haggled around a few minutes then decided since I have a corporate discount on my account that, yes, he could go ahead and give me the rebate in store! I have a friend who works for another carrier and have been told that the instore salesman actually have lots of leverage to offer different types of deals, discounts, etc. instore...its just a matter of "dealing" with them... Put a little pressure on them and I can assure you that you can "work out a deal"... I have actually done this on a couple of different phones and have always been pleased with the outcome. Its sorta like buying a car...never except the first price offer...! At least I have found this to be true with Verizon...

scorpiodsu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got great deals in store on my Curve and my wife's pearl. Since I have a corporate discount and activating the data plan for both.... got my curve for 129.99 and her pearl for 99.99!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I got mine free! Sorry I didn't mean to rub it in... VZW messed up w/ my acct., the out come was a credit that paid for my new 8330. VZW does have their moments.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    I got mine free from RIM; just like all the BBs Ive ever had MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    Quote Originally Posted by cwax View Post
    I got mine free from RIM; just like all the BBs Ive ever had MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
    bragger you can share your creative genius with me so i can get a curve right?