I am the kind of guy who can't leave anything alone, I got an 8310 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just got Wiped

Advertisement

I am the kind of guy who can't leave anything alone, I got an 8310 yesterday and immediately began messing with it. Well long story short I had to wipe it already... got error message 200 then 530 (I think), then 570 then finally got it back with JL_Cmder and some luck

Well since I got it back I used HeyMrRadio's Rustic_Cartoon theme with my own background (thats my son).

I look forward to reading up on things here and thanks for all the help in you previous posts.

-kevin
    Last edited by keeper22; 04-03-2008 at 11:45 PM.

quiksilver23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Just got Wiped

I would automatically assume that these are Java errors. The BB error message 529 refers to a corrupted file in the BB system, it is a possibility that it is linked to the latest upload of a particular file. 200 refers to when apps in the device stops responding. Information is based on my experience analyzing on the effects of the blackberry after errors are presents itself. Hope this helps.

Oh I already got it mapped out but thank you for the help... as of Midnight last night I could have used some help. Thought I had bricked my phone. But all ended well.

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

I just wiped mine too, I got mine from T-Mobile as a customer return, it was used for 2days. They ended up gettin the Pearl... Why? IDK Maybe cause the Curve isnt as compact, she prolly needed space in her purse or somethin.
    Anywho, I got a bomb *** deal, and she forgot to wipe the phone. So I did, feels better to get a fresh start on my own page.. lol :-P

Definitly good to get a fresh start, it is a little more scary when you are forced to wipe, because you almost bricked your phone...