and could use some help. Got the data plan and everything, good to go. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cjf921 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just got this...

Advertisement

and could use some help. Got the data plan and everything, good to go. I want to try other browsers, what is out there and how do I get them?

Also, I downloaded Yahoo Mobile, but it doesn't work, says something about not being connected, but I am connected through wi-fi.

What useful/cool applications are available? How do I get them?

Thanks, and feels great to join the community.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Best bet would be to start looking around the forums, there are thousands of posts on exactly what you're looking for. Welcome to Pinstack!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 09-21-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: s
    Device: 8100c / Apps: 4.5.0.69 / Platform: 2.7.0.72

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Welcome to the site!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Welcome to the stack The 3rd party thread has lots of useful things there to get you started.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by jblackfish; 09-21-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: s

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf921 View Post
    and could use some help. Got the data plan and everything, good to go. I want to try other browsers, what is out there and how do I get them?

Also, I downloaded Yahoo Mobile, but it doesn't work, says something about not being connected, but I am connected through wi-fi.

What useful/cool applications are available? How do I get them?

Thanks, and feels great to join the community.
    Greetings and Welcome to PinStack!

I would offer the following thought. Since you are new, (as we all were at some point) why not leave your BlackBerry in it's original state for now and just enjoy it.

Learn all there is, so that when you do decide to make some modifications, you have the knowledge and experience to know how to deal with potential problems. Just learning this web site alone is a good place to start as there is much here in the way of resources once you find them.

As it comes out of the box there are many great things that a BlackBerry can do without any mods at all. That would be the best choice in my opinion. As you discover all your BB can do, you may also change your mind as to what mods you actually want to make.

Cheers!

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    Welcome

It would help if you were to update your profile with your phone details in the PinStack control panel. That way, if you need help, the other forum users can see what model, carrier, firmware you have and assist you better.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ welcome to the stacks!

Search mobile.google.com for OPERA browser or any other blackberry browser. A lot of apps are OTA (over thr air) downloadable. Some of course you need to DL via computer and upload via Blackberry Desktop Manager.

kdshenderson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249d052c
    I agree with Archer comment, I myself just got mines like 2 weeks ago and dont want to add/change anything til I learn it..Im a virgin to the Blackberry of any kind and just got the curve