I use the BB browser to go on the internet but for some reason the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mzava40 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Mzava

Just Got My 8900 Have a Question

Advertisement

I use the BB browser to go on the internet but for some reason the letters r so small I can hardly see with my 8320 it was so much larger do i need to change the font size or do i have to zoom in every time. Can someone help me. thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    In the browser, click on Options, General Property and then change the font/size there.

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone had luck with the minimum font size setting in browser options actually DOING anything?
    I have both a Storm and a Tour and it seems regardless of what minimum font size I set there seems to be no effect in the actual browser rendering.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mzava40 View Post
    I use the BB browser to go on the internet but for some reason the letters r so small I can hardly see with my 8320 it was so much larger do i need to change the font size or do i have to zoom in every time. Can someone help me. thanks
    By default, the browser displays pages in 'Page View', so you see it more like you would on your PC. You may want to try 'Column View' as it's more like a mobile page. Press the menu key on your device while inside the browser and scroll down to 'Column View' and select.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes, actually the minimum font option does work on my 8900. Nothing smaller than what I have it set to shows up. Its all resized.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    once you open the page, hit i to zoom in and o to zoom out