Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Haha you got luck :P a lot of people have been reporting shortage !... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Haha you got luck :P a lot of people have been reporting shortage !

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by beefstew4 View Post
    Sorry but i have to brag a little bit here. Called Tmobile's customer loyalty department and told them that i wanted to upgrade to the 8900, but i wanted two. one for me and one for my wife. So after she, took $10 bucks off my plan total per month, $10 off my txt total per month she proceed to place my order for two 8900's. heres the kicker, she waived the mail in rebate, gave it to me on the spot--for both. Got each phone for 179.99 a piece!! Has anyone got theirs any cheaper, cause i was really suprised she gave me two for that price. Plus i was not even eligible for a full discount on one of my lines. Gotta give tmobile customer service their props, they hooked me up this evening!!

I'm working on it! lol
    I sent my 8900 back to t-mobile two days ago on Tuesday the 10th. I placed my order for the new 8900 on Wednesday the 10th... I just checked the UPS tracking page and my 2nd new 8900 will be arriving tomorrow morning (free express shipping w00t!). I returned the first one because there were multiple loose fittings.

The CSR gave me a 10 dollar credit to pay for my shipping back the 1st 8900. He then decided to hook me up with T-mobile Unlimited MY FAVE 5's for free, unlimited t-mobile to t-mobile, 1200 bonus minutes added to the year, and a free month of full BIS service...ALL for having to be without my phone for however long. On top of all the hook-ups he gave me the phone with an instant rebate making my total 199.99 right off the bat. If it shows up tomorrow, I will have only been without for less than 2 days.

I still have my mail-in rebate form from the first phone, and I know there will be another form when the new phone arrives tomorrow.The CCR that placed my order told me she placed a note on my account stating that I had received the $100 instant rebate, and not to honor the mail-in rebate if I try to mail it in.
    Now, If I can get the 'note' that is on my account removed, I will be able to send in one or maybe even both of the rebate forms that I will have.This could conceivably bring my final price down to $99.99 or even $-0.01 !!!! They might owe me a penny for the 8900!! lol

Disclaimer: I am definitely not going to try and send in either of my mail-in rebates without talking to customer service first. I would only send the mail-in rebates to T-mobile if either a CSR or a CCR gave me the heads-up allowing me to do so. This would only happen if someone at t-mobile removes the note thats on my account. Either way, I'm psyched because the 8900 IS THE BEST PHONE I have ever owned to date!!!!

Next on my list of deals to achieve: Free Unlimited messaging, Free unlimited Hotspots@Home.

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F
    Got mines! I loooove this phone. Such a great upgrade from the 8320.

T-Mobile called me today and asked me how I was enjoying my new phone. I was like wow.
    I'm a Blackberry Bold...lookin for my Sidekick

Frank613 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA63F
    Well I got mine yesterday and the retail store I went to had only one left....Yayyyy so far I'm loving it I haven't really played with it yet but the family and I are driving down to Miami from Ny so their will be lots of time to mess around with.
    O
    ~via smartphone~

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsoomeed View Post
    YOU DONT NEED A YOUTUBE APP
    sheesh lol
    just use m.youtube.com alot easier than downloading some more junk to fill up your memory!!!
    I get error has occurred attempting to play media.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    youtube works, but looks like crud. way too choppy.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I think maybe YouTube doesn't work for me is the fact I updated the OS to 4.6.1.152
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

catwoman66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It's great apart from the lousy battery which lasts next to nothing compared to my other Berrys :-(

beefstew4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great already have to send mine back, just got it friday. Trackball locked up (physical) send button feels like its going to fall off, and the damn thing keep freezing up on me--damn no luck with blackberries. This will be my 12th curve (2nd 8900). im starting to wonder if i should even bother with the screen protectors and plastic cases!

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just need to tell someone.. I got mine.. Finally! lol Tried the G1 for a while, and couldnt take it anymore wit out my fruit!! (berry) ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123