Hello, I'm a first time BB user and the 8900 is a complete confusion to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

msEngineer no está en línea Stack level 1

Just got my 8900 3 days ago help...

Advertisement

Hello,

I'm a first time BB user and the 8900 is a complete confusion to me. I have a question so far ,

My bluetooth wont connect with other users, iv set the option to discoverable and its asked me to enter a pin when i connect with someone and then it tells me connection failed. Any ideas?

Oh and when I have flipside on, is there anyway to stop the song that playing without having to change it or shut off the program?

Thanks

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Bluetooth- 1st it has to be paired with another device before you can connect to it to transfer files. The Pin it is looking for is usually with my experience 0000 (must be entered into both devices, this always works for me. Once the devices are paired up and you want to send a file the receiving BB has to accept the file before it will transfer. Hope this helps
    -Hank
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    As for flipside, you can pause the song playing by pressing the spacebar.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

iyzick05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bluetooth pin: it doesn't matter what you put just as long as you the person you connecting with put the same thing.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Make sure that before you even attempt to send song/picture/whatever to the other person he/she goes into media and he/she hits the blackberry logo or menu and selects "receive via bluetooth" or something along those lines and you then immediately send the file you wish to send or share with that individual. He/she will then get prompted a message stating whether or not he/she want to receive the file you're sending. Hope this helps as well.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?