So I just got a 8310 for cingular is there an easier way to save ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4

just got an 8310 need help with address book

Advertisement

So I just got a 8310 for cingular is there an easier way to save contacts to the sim card besides having to enter them manually which takes to long I have to many numbers which I know you can only save 250 to sim but want to know easier way to do it besides going to dealer!!!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Plug phone one into dm (assuming its a bb) and use the switch device.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    Phone 1 isn't BB diff service no sim tho~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You should be able to bring it to a store that does number transfers. What type of phone is the other phone (the one that is not a bb)?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Hmmm. Can it sync with outlook?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you can use other phones to switch device can't you? other smart phones?

im with kyo ... take it into a store that can do it for you

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    I can sinc with outbook but I would like something easier and I have no other phones to sinc with I will go to the store but really don't wanna waste time to do it! And another ? I have my phone on lock but when I plug in to get to bbdt its asks for password which is fine but I type in my pass for my phone and it won't let me in am I doing something wrong...... Is there or do I have another pass...?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    My other phone was a pos metroPCS cause I wanted my phone off for awhile so I wouldn't talk to much then started getting back into my ways of meeting people in my line of work so I have no other choice really but to go to dealer huh?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think the best way of getting all of your numbers and information synced is to go to your carrier and have them do that for you. I wouldn't want to risk accidentally wiping out all of the contacts. Further, because Metro PCS is waaaay different than AT&T and Tmobile, you should totally take it to someone who has the program to do the transfer. I believe the machine they should have is called the Cell Brite/Bright. I don't know how it is spelled, but I've heard the name of the device. May I ask where you are? If you are in Cali, close to LA, I know of a place that does it. If not, you will have to do the research on your own. By the way, I know that some places are able to extract your contacts and place them on a USB for you. Make sure you bring a USB with you, whereever it is you end up going.

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    I'm from cali but live in dallas at the moment hopefully to move back soon but I think I will just take it to my carrier cingula/att thank you for you help and if anybody knows of any app that will help me out please let me know and another thing I'm never getting another phone I love my BB!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~