Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

that sucks BIGG TIME. That happened tpo me a few weeks ago. It fell on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NYC
    NYC no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Just dropped my 8320 on cement. =(

Advertisement

that sucks BIGG TIME. That happened tpo me a few weeks ago. It fell on rough cement , bad deep scraches on corner on the black rubber , and on the back by cam.

I feel your pain . :cry:
    Hi All from NYC

cshelle24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC7A31

This just happened to me this morning. My 8320 fell on the bathroom tile. No scratches or dings, but my screen has a weird "color glitch" in the bottom left hand corner. If I shake it, the glitch gets thinner or wider. This happen to anyone else? I tried a battery pull and it didn't make a difference. Help! Thanks!

Edit: I believe it is the LCD or related. I have little lines in the bottom left corner that change color and won't go away. Do I have to replace the whole LCD?
    Last edited by cshelle24; 10-16-2007 at 11:31 AM.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by cshelle24
    This just happened to me this morning. My 8320 fell on the bathroom tile. No scratches or dings, but my screen has a weird "color glitch" in the bottom left hand corner. If I shake it, the glitch gets thinner or wider. This happen to anyone else? I tried a battery pull and it didn't make a difference. Help! Thanks!

Edit: I believe it is the LCD or related. I have little lines in the bottom left corner that change color and won't go away. Do I have to replace the whole LCD?
    yes, the LCD doesn't come in parts and there really is no repairing for it. the fact it changes by u shaking it probably means something got damaged or is lose within the screen. right now neither cnn.cn or pdaparts.com are selling replacement LCDs. I don't know what to tell ya, sorry. =0/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123