Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Here is what happened to my EX-Curve after a 3ft drop on the concrete. The ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Just dropped my 8320 on cement. =(

Advertisement

Here is what happened to my EX-Curve after a 3ft drop on the concrete.

The phone was in the OEM leather sleeve at the time.

PIN/ID

thats why i believe in rubberized hard cases, I let my 2 yr old son play with my curve as long as it is in the rubberized case, serioulsy I do.

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I swear, yall jinx'd me haha. I read the post the morning and was like "good thing I havnt dropped mine". Theb what do ya know. I get a call and take it out of my pocket and in slowmo the phone drops to the ground. I have a BSE full body cover so none of the titanim got scratched. But the little rubber pieces on the side have these little nicks on them! Haha. So I found out the BSE works like its supposed to. And maybe now I won't read anymore "I dropped my curve" threads haha

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Aww man, glad your phone is still fully functional. Yeowch, that hurts!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well... I hope this doesn't jynx me. But I've yet to drop my pearl, 8700g, 8800 or my 8320. But I can imagine what the feeling would be like... I've dropped my laptop... While standing really close to the inground pool at my apartment... And that's kind of what that felt like. Lol. Sharp pain in a controlled area of stuff that shouldn't be abused.......

*edited for content*
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 10-09-2007 at 06:07 AM.

ms-cici no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21178dc4

i read this last night and i dropped my 8320 =[[[ damn

good thing i had a bb skin on it but it still put lil white marks on my left rubber sides at the top

be careful people when reading this thread.

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

Totally understand, I overslept once, and a friend of mine came to wake me up, cuz I had missed two early morning classes. So she started throwing things at me. And me being me I threw things back at her! Without thinking she pulled my 8100 out of the charger and chucked it at me. I stopped breathing for like 2 whole minutes (this is when the 8100s had a bad battery case clip) everything had fallen out the back, I felt like I was gonna vomit, (and my friend thought it was something I ate (how stupid is that?)) I didn't talk to her for about a week until she bought me one of those nice leather charging stations to apologize.

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by kelhosseiny
    That really sux dude, 14 day return/exchange policy?
    not with damage, they wont take it back. it has to be in brand new condition. If you bought it at a store they wont even accept it, if you bought it from customer care or mytmobile.com and send it in, you may be charged full retail cost for the phone.

spnshbttrfly no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241F2DOA

*sighs*

I was hoping not to have to post in this thread.

I had to drop my mom off this am, so rushing into my car my 8320 fell out of my purse(was in the lil bb case phone came with) and hit the cement. I didn't even wanna look down. It looks just like supaman's. I truly feel a lil piece of my heart chipped away along with my Curve. I'm so pissed....my full body protector and rubberized case are in a box on their way to my house! Needless to say, it was a looonnnggg and silent car ride :cry:

chill636 no está en línea Stack level 2

lesson learned for me: NEVER RUN/JOG with my 8320!! tragic!

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

I actually opened the box when I received the device to discover it had a little nick in the lower left corner. I was somewhat angry that this happened obviously before it was packed, but I was so relieved to have finally received my 8320 that I didn't care to call T-Mobile to handle it (though eventually I did and they said that I could exchange it within the 14 days). Because I didn't want to be without it so soon after receiving it, I didn't exchange it. Then, what do you know, 15 days later it falls onto a brick patio. Minor dents--it seems only the black bumpers get the brunt while the gold parts stay pretty healthy. I eventually got Best Skins Ever, and kept my device out of public eyes until I got those puppies on. Now I don't care how far it falls or onto what--Best Skins Ever are truly that! I recommend them to everyone!

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

Prior to my curve drop, I was building an awning outside a warehouse ~2 stories high wearing my 8700g in the stock holster (couldn't find my canvas construction grade case that day). And as I was climbing the ladder one of the rungs hooks hooked the bb and sent it flying end over end to the concrete floor. And to my surprise the phone was in not that bad a shape. The battery cover didn't fly off, and the only real dmg it sustained was that it landed on the mute button and pushed it in. Luckily I was somehow able to get a replacement. But 2-3 weeks later I end up upgrading to the curve hahha

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by chill636
    lesson learned for me: NEVER RUN/JOG with my 8320!! tragic!
    now see I took a completely different lesson from this- Don't RUN!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

all these horror stories caused me to have a nightmare last night. In it I didnt drop my phone, but someone stole it and I couldnt prove it was my phone. it was horrible!

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

~via Hannah Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Omg! I had my first last night, well a minute ago it wasn't a as horrible as hitting the cement but it was knocked over behind the bed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast