And I FLIPPIN LOVE IT. Its a great upgrade from my 8100. Seem to have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Just bought my 8310 today...

Advertisement

And I FLIPPIN LOVE IT. Its a great upgrade from my 8100. Seem to have evrything going GREAT.

EXCEPT, i cannot get my BIS email to transfer over to my new curve...tried resending service books, tried the att login with username and password, apparently i dont know my own username and password...this sucks. I love my emails and cant get them to integrate from Pearl.

Any clues?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Then you have to contact att so they can give you those credentials in order to login.

poizniv no está en línea Stack level 1
    Congrats on the upgrade! About 3 weeks ago I also went from the 8100 to the 8310. Great decision. Enjoy.

botexas no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I replaced my 8300 with a 8310 recently. ATT customer service assigned me a new user name and password. I then went into my Personal Email Setup app and had to re-enter the passwords for my email accounts. Immediately, all of my email accounts displayed on my screen.btw I have 10 email accounts on my BB, the max allowed. Trust this information will help.