Guys and gals just wanted to recommend a product I purchased off ebay for all ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chromedome no está en línea Stack level 2

just an FYI for anyone looking for a screen protector

Advertisement

Guys and gals just wanted to recommend a product I purchased off ebay for all of those wondering what screen protector to get for their curve. I bought mine from a seller named screenpatronus....who i'm sure some of you may have already heard of. Anyways if you are looking for a good and affordable screen protector, something of this variety should be considered. Very high quality and only 6 or 7 bucks for a 3 pack.

Just wanted to share

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: just an FYI for anyone looking for a screen protector

can you do a review? with pics?

absolutely...pics to come

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

well i will hold off then i was just gonna order some thru seidios to go with my crystal case i got from there for my new pearl

Mr.PicC no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    well i will hold off then i was just gonna order some thru seidios to go with my crystal case i got from there for my new pearl
    The 3 pack I recieved from seido with my hybrid case have to be the worst screens I have ever recieved from any company........ I am already on my second and my girlfriend is about to rip it off the third..
    The sides for all three of them do not stick at all.. Best skins ever or nothing else for me forever..

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I read this thread hoping that you were going to mention screen patronus. I got 3 protectors for my 8830 for $10 with shipping and they're great. Fit perfectly without cutting.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

wheres this review and pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Product: Screen Patronus Screen Protector(BB Curve 8300)

eBay seller id: screenpatronus

After purchasing a screen protector from screenpatronus on eBay for my Exilim Card EX-S880, I was so satisfied that I also purchased them for my brand new T-MO Curve. I've installed screen protectors before; from my iPod to my T-MO MDA, with other products that didn't come anywhere near the quality and durability of the screenpatronus brand. It DOES NOT leave any type of orange peel look after it is installed. Crystal clear finish with no glare. Furthermore, if you ever have to take it off, it will not leave any residue on your screen whatsoever.

First and foremost, clean the screen with a teflon cloth to remove any smudges or dust. All you do is peel the protective film off the screen protector about a quarter of an inch back, begin to apply at one side of the screen and with the supplied piece of cardboard (its pretty stiff, a credit card will also do), push away and completely seal protector to the screen. You can then finish by using your thumb or index finger. Wipe with a teflon cloth or t-shirt to reveal a beautifully protected screen The way it goes on, leaves no room for any bubbles whatsoever, unless you miss a piece of dust on the screen. It will take you no more than 10 seconds to install this protector. You also don't need any type of spray to put on the adhesive side of the protector and then squeegee out, risking damage to your device.

This protector is also washable and re-usable. It is cut to specification. I couldn't be any more satisfied. And the customer service is very speedy. Overall, I'd give this product a perfect 5/5 rating.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chromedome; 02-07-2008 at 12:30 AM.

Sorry it took so long I was having uploading troubles...I'm a newb so I'm not allowed to post urls I guess

Anyways don't mind the dust on the screen it was the best shot I could get haha. Hope everyone enjoys my review

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm sorry I can't see paying 6-7 bucks for 3 protectors. I just bought 15 protectors with free shipping for a total of $9.99 from ScreenGuardz. I've been using there protectors for years and I was delighted to see they were a perfect fit on the 8320. I will have more protectors left from this purchase than I used by the time I retire the 8320.

I also added 15 PSP protectors on for another $9.99 which not only are great for the PSP but are big enough to cut to size for many other phones or ipods etc.

I'm glad you are happy with you purchase but that price blows my mind.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

mrpic thanks so much i will try them ive never ordered from there before

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

thanks for sharing with us