So... I'm new to the blackberry game I've just purchased my 8330 about a month ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lstaplet no está en línea Stack level 1

Just a Question reaching out for help

Advertisement

So... I'm new to the blackberry game I've just purchased my 8330 about a month ago... and yes I'm hooked ... i cant seem to keep it out my hand even while driving (shh don't tell any one) my mom even had to take it from me at the dinner table so i can eat... horrible.. I'm going to need blackberry addicts anonymous soon

but my question...

when ever i send and email from my gmail, blackberry acct, or school accout i get a reply back from the email i turned off the delivery report and the read report in the phone options and that didn't work so i loved into my email setup and took my Reply to email out and save but when i go back in to check its back in their.... is their any way to send and email turn off the reply to sender it seems like it CC:s me in every email i send and thats kinda annoying ... if anyone can help id GREATLY appreciate it if not I'll just have to deal...

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Gmail webmail accounts do not have separate sent items and inbox folders. The Gmail account web page contains a Sent Mail link on the left side, but this is not a separate folder from the inbox.
    Gmail webmail messages are grouped into conversations, resulting in all sent messages and replies from others appearing as a single email message entry in the inbox. This allows for easy reading and viewing on the Gmail web page, but, when integrated with the BlackBerry Internet Service account, results in copies of sent email messages arriving on the BlackBerry smartphone as new email messages.

To prevent sent messages from returning to the BlackBerry smartphone each time, create a filter in the BlackBerry Internet Service account to block the sending of those messages to the BlackBerry smartphone.

lstaplet no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i do that? or where do i go to do it

To create a filter, perform the following:
    1. Log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
    2. Click the Filters icon next to the integrated Gmail account.
    3. Click Add a Filter to create a new filter.
    Configure the filter so that email messages are not sent to the BlackBerry smartphone if the email message originates from the Gmail webmail account integration:
    1. Type a name for the filter into the Filter Name field. For example, My sent Gmail email messages.
    2. Set the Apply filter when field to "FROM" field.
    3. Type the Gmail webmail address into the Contains field. For example, <user name>@gmail.com>.
    4. Select the radio button beside Do not forward messages to device.
    5. Click Add Filter.
    Last edited by boricua; 09-02-2008 at 05:08 AM.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hope you get the issue fixed. Let me know where is the next BBA meeting held. I have some serious issues with my BB addiction that I have to fix also. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I just fwd mine to my @carrier.blackberry.net. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    just follow the instructions he gave you and you'll be alright.