OK....What is the difference between the "Multi-User" and the $30 User license? I want to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Jive Talk purchase????

Advertisement

OK....What is the difference between the "Multi-User" and the $30 User license?

I want to get it for my phone and for hubbys and i thought that the Multi-User was the way to go...but from what I understand I will have to pay $30 for each of us...I'm not sure...
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Jive Talk purchase????

the cheaper version is only usable on one BlackBerry for its life

the user version, the more expensive one, is for a person, you can change devices easily on your own - I have done it twice -

You would need to purchase one for each of you if you each have your own BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i bought jivetalk today and its sweet, the best BB IM app I've seen by far.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    OK....What is the difference between the "Multi-User" and the $30 User license?

I want to get it for my phone and for hubbys and i thought that the Multi-User was the way to go...but from what I understand I will have to pay $30 for each of us...I'm not sure...
    The 20$ license is for a single user on a single bb.you can't use the license when you change your bb.the 30$ license will let u change bb's.u just have to unregister your old phone and enter the reg code on the new one, but will only work on only one phone at any point of time.so yes you need to purchase 2 licenses for the two of u. I bought the 30$ one and just switched from pearl 2 curve.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Thank you for this thread! My trial key is expiring soon, and I was fairly sure I knew what the licensing options meant, but now I'm sure. I had a feeling it was PIN-specific. (I'm assuming that's how you register the device).

JiveTalk is a great app! Lets me chat with my non-BB friends without costing me any text messages, and works with darn near every IM service out there.

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

I like JiveTalk too. I'm on my second week with it, and will def. buy either the single or cross-BB version once my trial is up.