Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by NeoLogic Verizon is EVIL!! Anyway, here is something to ponder.... How long ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by NeoLogic View Post
    Verizon is EVIL!!

Anyway, here is something to ponder.... How long did it take for ATT to get the 8320??..... which is how old? Oh wait, they haven't got it YET. heh heh

I don't think Anybody is saying ATT will not get the 8900, people are simply stating that TMO will have it first, and then ATT will get their share. TMO is not getting an exclusive contract for a touchscreen, so it's only fair they get SOMETHING!! Why all the TMO haters out there? If you want to hate someone, hate the evil empire Verizon, and the way they GIMP their phones, and charge ridiculous prices for their plans, and sucker people like my wife into additional 2yr contracts for no damn reason.

Thank you
    AMEN!

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm thinking about getting the Javelin when it comes out but the only thing that set me back is no 3G. I'm trying to save my upgrade for a blackberry with 3G on T-Mobile.(Who know when that is) My question is how fast T-Mobile 3G? and How is it compare to EGDE?

-- via 8320

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2
    I must have the 8900 looks so much cooler than the bold~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    I truly cant wait for this to come out. Whats the price w/out a contract? Looks gorgeous, cant wait to see how it runs. And with that great resolution, pictures are going to look nice.
    Last edited by lcgtr; 10-16-2008 at 03:49 PM.

goldenhours no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    My dream phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindararith View Post
    I'm thinking about getting the Javelin when it comes out but the only thing that set me back is no 3G. I'm trying to save my upgrade for a blackberry with 3G on T-Mobile.(Who know when that is) My question is how fast T-Mobile 3G? and How is it compare to EGDE?
    I must admit that lack of 3G is very disappointing, I have good use for it. However that said, no phone is perfect and I'm choosing to go with the Javelin / Curve 8900. Perhaps the next round of updates will include 3G. I will just have to do without as the Bold is too big, with the kind of keyboard that just doesn't work for me. It's the same type of keyboard and the exact same size as my 8820 and that's too big. My 8310 is the perfect size with the perfect keyboard.

As far as your question on speed, there is indeed a difference. As far as how much I can only compare to my other 3G smart phones. Speed of connectivity varies due to a variety of factors. Overall speed is best compared side by side. Typically I will choose a web page that takes a few moments to load due to lots of graphics, images, frames etc. If it's too simple like Google, it's very difficult to notice the difference. Very roughly I might describe it as 3G loading a page about twice as fast as EDGE. However that said there are many times when it's not that great of a difference. So at the end of the day, if one is using the web a lot, then 3G is a time saver no question. So one must ask themselves is the extra money for the Bold, along with the bulky size of the phone, and the type of keyboard it has worth it? If so, spend the extra money.

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am gonna get the 82xx, 8900, and Blod. Yes, all of them, crackberry!

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    It is out in Europe!

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzleman716 View Post
    It is out in Europe!
    Are you joking? Or being serious?

I spoke with my London office and they have no knowledge of it....

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Are you joking? Or being serious?
    Of course he is, lol. If it was out it'll be all over the internet and ebay (with i check like every hour)
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Now that I've read there will a 3G Curve 89xx in Q3 2009, I'm waiting for that. My perfect device, unless of course the Bold I'm about to purchase works better for me than my much loved Curve 8310

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    Of course he is, lol. If it was out it'll be all over the internet and ebay (with i check like every hour)
    True, True. You check every hour...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    True, True. You check every hour...lol.
    Sheesh I feel so much better as I check every 30 minutes so as not to lose out.......yeah right.. just kidding....

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sheesh I feel so much better as I check every 30 minutes so as not to lose out.......yeah right.. just kidding....
    I was about to die of laughter if you were being serious.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast