if wen im in the java folder, would deleting all the other languages etc. that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c

Java the hut, lol

Advertisement

if wen im in the java folder, would deleting all the other languages etc. that the BB wont even run make the system memory go up???? i kno there not being used but they are still on file i.e. SPACE.......

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you went through the setup wizard when you first got your BB and selected english as the language and used the option then to remove the extra languages then it's not necessary. The.cod files will still be in the java folder but they won't be on your BB.

To see if they are on your BB go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications/Menu/Modules. This shows every module on your phone, they are named just like the cod files. Look in the java folder on your computer for a foreign language file then check your BB for that module. If it's not on your BB then no need to remove it from the java folder.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    ok there only in english, but wat im asking is would those files even tho being unused by the BB still make the folder itself big. like if i deleted those files out the folder would the folder b any smaller wen re-installing the softwware???