This is caused by a corrupt folder. You will need to Disable wireless reconciliation (if enabled), clear the Folders database, delete the Desktop [CMIME] service book, and send a new service book to the BlackBerry device.
To disable wireless reconciliation
- In the Messages screen on the device, click the trackball and select Options.
- Select Email Reconciliation and click the trackwheel.
- On the Email Reconciliation screen, change Wireless Reconcile to Off.
Note: After sending the new service book, follow the three steps above to turn wireless reconciliation on again. At step 3, change the option to On.To clear the Folders database
To delete the Desktop [CMIME] service book
- After disabling the wireless reconciliation, connect your BlackBerry device to the computer and open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Double-click Backup and Restore. Click Advanced.
- From the right pane, select the Folders database. To back up the database, click the arrow to transfer the database to the left pane. Select File > Save As and save the file to the personal computer.
- With Folders selected in the right pane, clickClear.
To send the service book again
- From the BlackBerry device Options, select Service Book and click the trackwheel.
- Select Desktop [CMIME]. Click the trackwheel and select Delete. In the warning dialog, select Delete again.
Log onto your BIS account on your provider webpage and select send service books.
Let us know if you continue to have issues!