I have used IX Web hosting for years. They have been very prompt and well ... BlackBerry Curve forum

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down IX Web Hosting big server problems for BB

Advertisement

I have used IX Web hosting for years. They have been very prompt and well informed as far as tech support. Over the past 4-5 months they have been "migrating" their servers to some new platform. I will sometimes get 2 and 3 copies of an email sent back to back to back to my phone. (sorry, couldn't help it) Now IX Web Hosting is having some large bottle necks on their servers because only some of them are working do to the "migration" this month. What has happened to my BB service is basically when the server gets overloaded it drops the BB connection and my hand held receives no email. Some times they come through, sometimes nothing comes through. My Desktop appears to be receiving all the email sent, however some of it comes in 2-3 hours after it was sent. I have contacted IX Web Hosting but they seem to be over worked right now to even respond to "trouble" tickets. One of mine has been open for two days without anyone responding!! Hold times for tech support can be 30 minuets. This is how they are responding to someone with 3 domain names all being hosted by them. I would hate to see how they are doing with someone that may only be hosting one domain.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: IX Web Hosting big server problems for BB

PM me when you get a chance