Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I too tend to cater to the NA market, and all of the first post ... BlackBerry Curve forum

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: I've been searching high and low for an answer, but no luck (re: 3G 8300)

Advertisement

I too tend to cater to the NA market, and all of the first post I made about the 1700 MHz for T-Mo and the 800MHz for AT$T were direct refernces to US freqs, (as well as the 850 and 1900 MHz ranges). Yes it is weird with AT$T where they are in the 3G rollout that -Mo would build out on the 1700MHz range, but hey that was what came open at auction and what was available, so what can you do?? Is it going to be VHS or BETA, Blu-Ray or HD (for those that aren't that old ). Another war has evolved.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Re: I've been searching high and low for an answer, but no luck (re: 3G 8300)

lol yeah i know right.. to be honest i am not concerned with 3g anymore. What i wanna see in a blackberry is HSPDA. I was using a treo 750 and i loaded a leaked version of WM6 on it and I was actually able to get an H to apear in the notification area of the today screen where a G or a 3 normally apeared.. the internet was smokin on with the H showing. I downloaded a money program from handango that about 2 mb and the in came down in about 12 seconds.. i was totally impressed.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12