Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I never said i woulnd't sell you one. I sell plenty of phones at a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: It's official: BlackBerry Curve, AT&T Tomorrow!

Advertisement

I never said i woulnd't sell you one. I sell plenty of phones at a no commitment prices. I was implying to the post who wanted 3 of them. Let's say my store has 4 on hand, im not going to give out 99% of my left inventory to "no sales". Then piss off 3 customer's looking for service because we don't have them in stock for another week. I'd rather anger one person then 3 and lose money off the three.

Now if i have 10+ in stock and you come in to buy one then ill def in that situation sell you one.
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

tymann no está en línea Stack level 2

Just visited 3 different stores here in Louisville and all of them heard the news about tomorrows launch from me....ugh!! The press release is on Yahoo Finance when you type in RIM as the ticker symbol under news.

Rcbjr, i see where your coming from. Honestly i don't know if there is any law's in PA in regard's to that. Business account's are a different beast and treated with different policies. Business account's can use there premier website portal to get phones at a discounted rate. I would probably tell you it'd be cheaper, and if you demanded them there n now. I'd just sell them to you, it depends on the situation like i said.

homexlife no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by SokudoBlade
    Rcbjr, i see where your coming from. Honestly i don't know if there is any law's in PA in regard's to that. Business account's are a different beast and treated with different policies. Business account's can use there premier website portal to get phones at a discounted rate. I would probably tell you it'd be cheaper, and if you demanded them there n now. I'd just sell them to you, it depends on the situation like i said.

Sokudo, can i purchase one from you?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by SokudoBlade
    I still have yet to figure out this premier website. I've entered my .mil email address and it sends me the link but it is only good for 3 days. When i do browse it doesn't let me do a "phone only" purchase. I click add a phone, then it makes me select a plan before the "checkout" button is usable. Also ALL of the phones prices are higher on premier than straight from cingular.com. Grant it, they say we get a discount from the "base price" but I want to know why the base price is different on premier than retail price on cingular.com

example:
    Cingular.com:
    Pearl - $399.99
    8800 - $499.99

Premier:
    Pearl - $579.99
    8800 - $879.99
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

That's wierd cliff, you should be getting the same price of slighty discounted. Are the contract prices cheaper at all? In regard's to the site not alway's working. I know there trying to revamp the site for all business's. I would contact your company's local business rep to get pricing information he can maybe clarify the correct price and issues with the site.

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Just picked mine up at corporate store. Wasn't supposed to sell it he said, but he did cause I'm a good customer. :-)

I love it. It is everything that I've wanted in a berry.

Ahhhhhh.....
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

where are you? the stores here in Louisville do not have them!

exilio no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wstsydthug
    Can someone please call their local and confirm that they will have this!?!?
    I text messaged my guy yesterday, and he said he would let me know. But I believe he is off Mon-Wed, not sure.

seshep no está en línea Stack level 1

I bet I have spent three hours talking to cingular people to try to find one that knows one thing about this phone and none do!
    I've been to two different stores and talked to three different customer reps and can't get one to confirm the release. I even sent one of them an email and listened to him while he was reading it, he kept saying how interesting it was, at least he took my number and said he would call back if he got any more information about it.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

I went by the local store and I got to play with a demo!!!!! it is so sweet. He said he'd hold 3 for me(for family members). We are all starting new contracts so its a good sale for him I guess. He expected them to come in hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning, I just hope its there by tomorrow around 6 because that is when I could go get it. I don't want to wait till firday haha.

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Smile Re: It's official: BlackBerry Curve, AT&T Tomorrow!

For all those still wondering, I am an at&t employee and I just got to work. When I got to the backroom...there it was! Our display model of the Blackberry 8300 Curve!

...this phone is just downright sexy in the hand, and just a tad wider than the pearl, probably about half a centimeter, same height and width!

I can tell you this, I am soooo exited about this!!!!!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    For all those still wondering, I am an at&t employee and I just got to work. When I got to the backroom...there it was! Our display model of the Blackberry 8300 Curve!

...this phone is just downright sexy in the hand, and just a tad wider than the pearl, probably about half a centimeter, same height and width!

I can tell you this, I am soooo exited about this!!!!!
    Thanks for the tease, err, information hahaha
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

So what store and do you have them in stock???

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

All I can say to all is the Curve is one sexy looking device from RIM

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast