Ok so I got my Curve today from Amazon.com & I love it! I am ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Its Here!!!

Advertisement

Ok so I got my Curve today from Amazon.com & I love it! I am having some problems already though. When I put in the new sim card it said not registered so I called Amazon since their paperwork says I have to call them, well they couldnt get it and told me that it would take about 2-3 business days for someone to call me back & fix it! I said cant I just call AT&T and they finally said yes so I called and got it working. However, when on the phone w/AT&T I asked a question about my data plan (i signed up for the bb personal plan through amazon when I got the phone that is why I got the phone for only a penny) and the guy informed me that I had no data plan. So I called Amazon back and asked them where my data plan was and they said a more "experienced" technician would contact AT&T then contact me back in 2-3 days! ugh. So now I have a new curve and no data plan. I am going to unlock hidden vendor themes and delete ppt in a few min. I have pics but for some reason they wouldnt upload so if anyone can tell me how to do that also I can upload them lol.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: Its Here!!!

I've never bought a BB off Amazon. I guess my "instant gratification" syndrome keeps me from it lol Sorry you've had so many issues =(
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Its Here!!!

Thanks Toddboy I hope to have them resolved soon!