Okay so I'm sure some of you may remember the fateful night I lost my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

It's alive!

Advertisement

Okay so I'm sure some of you may remember the fateful night I lost my 8300
    It got extremely hot and turned off and never came back on. I even took it to AT&T and they said that it was fried.

Well I was cleaning out my car today (from moving out of my apt) and I came across my 8300 in a box. I took the battery out of my new 8310 and to my surprise, IT CAME ON just fine. I don't know what to think right now. I left AT&T AND BB because of this mess! I will probably be giving it to my sister once I buy a new housing for it (it's the original one I painted and I ended up stripping it) so it looks a mess, but wow. I can't believe that it works after all this time..

I even had a text message from the day it died. January 24, 2008.. Haha!
    Just thought you all might like to know -- it's back from the dead!
    /~*brooke

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2
    The wonderful power and reliability of a BlackBerry xD. Goes to show, no phone is as loyal to you as your very own BlackBerry!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yeah I kinda feel bad for betraying it now... but my sister is eyeing it like crazy!
    She has my old Pearl and she's drooling over a full keyboard.. lmao.
    /~*brooke

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Great news Brooke, its always nice for a BB to come back from the dead. I found a curve on the street two weeks ago that was ran over so I gave it to the police....Anyhow the serial number was looked up and an owner found...The owner didn't want it so let me keep it. All I had to do was replace the housing and keyboard good as new! Wonder how much to sell it for now, only costed $50 in repairs.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    oh thats great im sure your sister will love it esp the full keyboard