Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i guess ill go back to T-Mobile Tomorrow, and exchange it again. sigh. im still ... BlackBerry Curve forum

darkhalodcss no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: IT Policy On BB 8320 T-Mobile

Advertisement

i guess ill go back to T-Mobile Tomorrow, and exchange it again. sigh. im still within my 14 day period exchange period, but im not sure if they will let me do it again.
    For Some reason.......... Nevermind

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Do you actually see an IT policy? Look in options>security options>general settings. Scroll down to almost the bottom, do you see an it policy and the date it was applied? (Timestamp). I'm on a BES but have never been able to turn the firewall off. But it never stops me from doing anything. Why the need to turn it off?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Is it possible that the wrong DM got loaded, as when it is loaded it gives the options for BIS use or BES use and maybe the wrong option got checked. You could uninstall the DM and reinstall to be sure that the correct version was loaded. Just a thought.

darkhalodcss no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    Do you actually see an IT policy? Look in options>security options>general settings. Scroll down to almost the bottom, do you see an it policy and the date it was applied? (Timestamp). I'm on a BES but have never been able to turn the firewall off. But it never stops me from doing anything. Why the need to turn it off?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No, I've already confirmed with T-Mobile that it isnt an ITP, but they still have no idea what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr
    Is it possible that the wrong DM got loaded, as when it is loaded it gives the options for BIS use or BES use and maybe the wrong option got checked. You could uninstall the DM and reinstall to be sure that the correct version was loaded. Just a thought.
    i think it could had been an error while installing the DM onto my computer, like i said ill try to switch the device tomorrow and let you know what happens.
    For Some reason.......... Nevermind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12