does anyone know how to remove this icons from the main screen? I checked the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

damian015 no está en línea Stack level 1

Issues with small Icon on main screen

Advertisement

does anyone know how to remove this icons from the main screen? I checked the game invites and Appworld app and there was nothing pending. I think that the icons are just stuck there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Try what was suggested in this thread. It should be the same thing.

Hope this helps . . .

THB
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

I looked at the thread but that was not the case on my issue. I already checked all the folders and found nothing pending. Not only that I removed (deleted) all items listed on all the folders. My icons are still there. I also checked inside Appworld and found nothing there pending there. I also change the themes. That didnt help either.

Any other ideas???

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Use your memory clean up and do a battery pull that should take care of it I hope. If it doesn't it sounds like a archive in your dl folder from app world. Did you look there?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

I did a battery pull, I called BB rep from Tmobile and he asked me to removed the app which in turn removed the icon. As soon as I hung up the phone and try to re-install the app and guess who showed up on the main screen again...yeap the damn icons. So removing the app and re-install them doesn't fix the issues either. I could re-load the OS which im pretty sure would resolve my issues but the fact that I dont know whats causing this is killing me...Just would like to know what it is?