So it started a couple of nights ago. When I went to bed I usually ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Sky Zero no está en línea Stack level 2

Issues with 8320

So it started a couple of nights ago. When I went to bed I usually turn my phone off and set the alarm for the morning. This time I woke up and my phone was completely dead. I don't remember if I did turn my phone off, but I did check my battery and it wasn't close to being dead. I couldn't turn my phone on in the morning and had to leave it at home to charge it.

Now I'm getting SIM card errors (twice so far) and I have to do the battery pull to get it back up.

Any idea what's going on? Should I exchange it for a new one? I have tmobile service with the warranty.

Also when my phone says it has that SIM card error would I end up receiving all my text messages and voice-mails after doing the battery pull or are they lost forever?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    When you do a battery pull you should also check your SIM card and mayb take it out, check if the contacts are clean, and then put it back in tightly and securely. After doing that and the bettery pull you really shouldn't be having that much more problems unless your phone is indeed damaged.
    ~via BB (