So I only have two contacts in my BB meesenger, but it shows I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

maciek82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Issue with my BB messenger

Advertisement

So I only have two contacts in my BB meesenger, but it shows I have 3.

I deleted all of them, and now is says "none", but the count on the top is still "0/1".

What is going one with my BB messenger?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hi Macie! Welcome to PinStack!

Highlight the Unavailable line and click on that. There might be one hidden under there.

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Hi Macie! Welcome to PinStack!

Highlight the Unavailable line and click on that. There might be one hidden under there.

Not sure what u mean, but after I rebooted my phone it kinda fixed its self.

The problem is I created a second group called TEST and I cannot delet it now? It is not the primary group so I'm not sure whey I cannot delete it.

Any ideas?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by maciek82 View Post
    Not sure what u mean, but after I rebooted my phone it kinda fixed its self.

The problem is I created a second group called TEST and I cannot delet it now? It is not the primary group so I'm not sure whey I cannot delete it.

Any ideas?
    That would've been my next suggestion. When you highlight a group, like Contacts for example and you click the trackball, you can expand or collapse the group so the contacts are either shown or hidden. I have a group called Unavailable which contains contacts that are off-line or are not taking messages for some reason, but they still show up in the total count for the Contacts group.

Not sure why you can't delete your TEST group, but make sure it's highlighted and then you should be able to either press the delete key to delete it, or the BB menu button and then select Delete.

OK, I see why I can't delete the group. It thinks I have someone there as a contact. This is how it looks:

Contact 2/2
    TEST 0/1

When I expend TEST, it says -none-

what the heck?

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Do the good old battery pull and try again.

HTH
    Peter