Hey, I just received my TMOBILE 8900 and I have a couple of questions. 1. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wjman no está en línea Stack level 1

Issue with EMAIL syncing

Advertisement

Hey,

I just received my TMOBILE 8900 and I have a couple of questions.

1. My emails are not syncing. After I view my emails on the phone they are not marked as read on my email account. I think I've set it up correctly. By default, I think it should sync automatically, I haven't changed anything.

2. Is there anything such as automatic key lock? I keep forgetting to lock it manually.

Thanks

/Jim

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    1) Wat kinda email account do u have?

2)U can do this Go to option security general settings enable password nd do the security time out

~via BB

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    E-mail will only sync if you are BES (BlackBerry Exchange Server) or your e-mail account is set up as IMAP. POP e-mails do not sync in this manner.

wjman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've read a lot of threads about gmail and not having push functionality and its issues with syncing. Found a solution, but slows down the delivery time, Ill live with it.

The security option you mentioned does require setting a password. I don't want enter a password each time i use the phone. Is there anyway to just have it LOCK automatically and unlock by clicking on an unlock button.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Well yea click the lock icon on your screen its a keylock or hld alt nd press enter key does the same thing

~via BB