Hi i have an issue with my black berry i have done content protection enabled ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrabalaji no está en línea Stack level 1

Issue with <Content protection Enabled>

Advertisement

Hi

i have an issue with my black berry i have done content protection enabled then my address book is not visible then i have disabled this option but still i'm unable to view my address book then i asked the t-mobile rep she said to do a master reset then i have done that ,after my master reset i actually restored the contents which i have taken backup thru desktop manager i'm unable to work other voip clients like Nimbuzz.talkonuat,and other softwares like marketfilters all are reporting that there is a conneciton error,pls help me this is my horrible experience with blackberry i have tried to delete the nimbuzz application and installed freshly still the same error it shows "http connection error " or "socket connection error" so what i need to do now

mrabalaji no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Issue with <Content protection Enabled>

Hi,

i have found the issue that is when u do ur backup and restore some how my phone has been missed its APN and that's all my softwares like Nimbuzz and Iskoot are not working