Hey! Good morning! I just switched from a pearl to the curve. My carrier cellular ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)

Issue with 4.5 os and themes

Advertisement

Hey! Good morning! I just switched from a pearl to the curve. My carrier cellular south just released the new 4.5 os. I updated my phone and everything went smoothly but now everytheme that I put on my phone is messed up even though I download the ones with the 4.5 os. The issue is whenever I go into my message box the time is not the same font or color as the rest of the theme... And that happens on every theme.. I am pretty sure that is not suppose to happen.. Did I do something wrong?? Please help me!! Thanks so much!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow, That is odd. Does it do that with the stock themes, like zen and today, or just themes you add on?
    Andy

2es
    2es no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mines does the exact same thing but I thought it was supposed to be that way (lol). Please let me know if you figure it out. Thanks.

icuqtpie no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would try re-installing the software!
    ~*♫♥Kat♥♫*~

coffeedaze no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    27FD43BF
    I agree, it sounds like you should backup and reinstall.
    9810 AT&T - PIN# 27FD43BF

2es
    2es no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schufly View Post
    Wow, That is odd. Does it do that with the stock themes, like zen and today, or just themes you add on?

Only with the added themes, the top panel with the time, battery, and network looks like that of the stock themes while the messages have the font, color, and background as the theme. I have installed a different version of 4.5 and it does the same thing. Any suggestions?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    My curve does that, even with vendor themes like t-mobile. When I go from the home screen to messages, the font for the time changes and I lose my signal meter, it just says EDGE in the top right. I just upgraded my os, but it's done this since I got 4.5.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bobby1978 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can enyone help me i loaded the application loader to update and before i did this my gps was working fine now after dwnlding updates my gps has vanished from my menu but is there from advanced options but it just keeps saying gps failed how can i correct this? bob

mays no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,I'm a newbie.I just got my bb 8320 and upgraded the os to 4.5.Can I use a theme with os 4.2 in my bb or I have to look for themes with os 4.5 too?thanks

CBRfanatic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247B0BF3
    i had an issue with OS 4.5 as well, when i had BBmaps only showing up on original 4.2 OS themes, but a simple battery pull fixed it.