Sorry if this something someone else addressed already, but I have check for sometime today ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Issue w/folder icon on Curve

Advertisement

Sorry if this something someone else addressed already, but I have check for sometime today while at work to see if I see anything!
    I have the email message icon on my screen that shows that you have a new email. It shows that there is one new email message waiting. In, fact there is no messages on the device at this time, but it is stuck on 1 new email message. I have done a battery pull and checked all saved messages and nothing there. I have purged all deleted mail. NOTHING.... I have went to each email inbox on the computer and deleted all emails that were new. I did a recocile on the device for each email inbox and still "NOTHING." Can anyone help me with this issue PLEASE?? The icon is getting on my nerves! I keep thinking that I have a new email message..
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Issue w/folder icon on Curve

did you check the sms also? try changing themes and back to see if that removes it also.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

I reset the theme like you requested and it shows up under my messages for Peer-to-Peer from other users that have been PIN me. Thanx for your help and quick response. I will keep this in mind for further inquires.......
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

ah, good so it is resolved... glad to help

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Open Message app, Scroll to the date line for today or latest date listed, (Assuming you have some messages in the list), and open the menu, Click on Mark Prior Opened.

That should take care of it.

Rcbjr,
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Open Message app, Scroll to the date line for today or latest date listed, (Assuming you have some messages in the list), and open the menu, Click on Mark Prior Opened.

That should take care of it.

Rcbjr,
    Thank you very much for your advise also.......I will get this done also ASAP!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    ah, good so it is resolved... glad to help

Thanx!
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 01-12-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged.