Can I forward from my home pc email account only an approved set of emails ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Is this possible?

Advertisement

Can I forward from my home pc email account only an approved set of emails to my blackberry curve automatically? At present, I do not forward any emails sent to my home pc email to my blackberry. In other words, I would like to have an "approved list" of emails such that those emails could be forwarded to my blackberry --- all others would not be forwarded. Thanks!!

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Is this possible?

Last edited by nyydynasty; 07-12-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

andy93 no está en línea Stack level 1

There are a couple of ways,
    You could create a rule in outlook to forward incoming mail, that are received from selected contacts or groups, or a dozen other conditions, to your BB address.
    But this would require you home computer to be on all the time or you would not get anything.

or

If you are using BIS, you can add your home email address and create filters so that only the approved one get send to your BB. (I would recommend this method, unless someone else has any a better idea.)
    Last edited by andy93; 07-12-2007 at 05:46 PM.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by andy93
    If you are using BIS, you can add your home email address and create filters so that only the approved one get send to your BB. (I would recommend this method, unless someone else has any a better idea.)
    thats probably the best method
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....