Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by brooke03 Is $317.00 (tax, shipping, and all) a good price for a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Is this a good price?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    Is $317.00 (tax, shipping, and all) a good price for a BRAND NEW Curve?

I could also have a refurb. 8800 for $199 or a new one (for a little bit more). I'm just trying to decide on the best deal.
    I picked up a curve a week ago from an AT&T store free after rebate because I took in a printout of an advertisment from myrateplan.com and they matched it... I ended up paying $100 and they gave me $100 rebate form...

I preferred to buy it from the carrier directly because when you have issues it's easier to get it resolved that way...

-aacurve

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

yes it is, and a great phone

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

I go back to an earlier thread we discussed, as Sasha mentions Amazon has one of their specials going right now. I think every week lately they run one on the 8300 (can anyone say 8320 soon...)

You can order from amazon, start a new contract, get the phone, cancel with att, wait to see if Amazon catches it, if so, they only charge 250. 250, no cancellation charge from AT&T, no activation charge if cancelled within 3 days from AT&T, free shipping, unless you want it next day...
    Now that is a sweet deal. Oops forgot, unclock charge if you want to use it outside of AT&T runs 16 big ones.

Okay, at worst 266 to use on Tmo, or 250 att, or .......16 on Tmo , free on ATT if it flys through the system. Kind of a fun game...
    I digress, though - the person who did it dead nuts on is aacurve. That is nice!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by aacurve
    I picked up a curve a week ago from an AT&T store free after rebate because I took in a printout of an advertisment from myrateplan.com and they matched it... I ended up paying $100 and they gave me $100 rebate form...

I preferred to buy it from the carrier directly because when you have issues it's easier to get it resolved that way...

-aacurve
    Yes, but were you getting it w/out a contract? Or did you start a new 2 year one.
    /~*brooke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12