Now I know about pushing #3 to reply shortcut, but I am talking about when ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there a short cut key to send message?

Advertisement

Now I know about pushing #3 to reply shortcut, but I am talking about when typing up a text or email message, normally we have to push the trackball to actually send it and this little window pops up...

Instead of having to push on the trackball, is there a shortcut wehn you are ready to send message to actually send it? Hope it makes sense

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

Re: Is there a short cut key to send message?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~That a very good question. I don't have a answer though

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Is there a short cut key to send message?

Yep, This question gets asked about once every two or three months. But Let's think about it. With the limited Keyboard that even the QWERTY devices have, what keys or even Key combinations are available that would actually be a shortcut. Not the Left Shift, Right Shift or Alt + combinations, they are all used for typing. That leaves the Green and Red phone buttons, The Left and Right Customizable Keys or the Track Ball. The Green Phone button is reserved for making a or answering a call from any application and the Red is reserved for going to the Home Screen from anywhere. And the Customizable Keys are used for Opening Apps only. I guess you could Add Send email to the options for one of those. The only thing left is the TrackBall and that is already set to Send with a second press, and single press would risk sending by accident if you scrolled a little hard.

Just My two Cents.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles