Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have the ability to MMS on my 8330 with sprint. Don't know if it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

yentrepreneurs no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319ECB97

Advertisement

I have the ability to MMS on my 8330 with sprint. Don't know if it was an update today but it on my list of compose messages.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by yentrepreneurs View Post
    I have the ability to MMS on my 8330 with sprint. Don't know if it was an update today but it on my list of compose messages.
    You can compose MMS????

PIN/ID
    319ECB97
    Jumped the gun I have the option on my phone but when I go to compose it gives the error message. Sorry for the confusion.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Do you have the orginal OS for Sprint, or did you download another OS? What error do you get when you try to compose?

PIN/ID
    319ECB97
    I orginally had a nextel 7100i and I switched to sprint when I got my 8330. I get a (no MMS service record. You will only be able to save draft.) I was able to see the option for composing an MMS message after I transfered my data from 7100i to my 8330, needed my adress book.

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can send Picture Mail from your blackberry via email, but the they will get it as picture mail. Just send to xxxxxxxxxx@pm.sprint.com x = wireless phone number.

Hope this helps.

FrogmanDave no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zeks View Post
    You can send Picture Mail from your blackberry via email, but the they will get it as picture mail. Just send to xxxxxxxxxx@pm.sprint.com x = wireless phone number.

Hope this helps.
    This only works if the person you are sending to has Sprint for their provider.

I'm still wondering where this 'view folders' is? Anyone know?
    - Dave

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanDave View Post

Messages > Option button > view folders
    .wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f6f6f6; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

maseone no está en línea Stack level 1

E-Mail to SMS - Reference List

Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanDave View Post

As a side note, for those of you that choose Sprint for reasons other than MMS, but would still like to send pics/vids -

you can use the xxx-xxx-xxxx@cellprovidername.com style with any provider, you just have to know what provider you're sending to. this could be a PITA if you send to random people all day long, but I send to about 10-20 of the same people everyday, so I just save their cell phone email address and send like that.

Here's a list of the bigger co's:

http://wirelessdev.weblogsinc.com/20...-sms-gateways/

late
    m1

jwoy42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319f0d6f
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolfool View Post
    Awww....did they hurt ya feelings? GPS is overated. Personally, any directions I need I can get just fine from Google Maps. I rarely even need to use that. But MMS....I use that EVERYDAY! It should be a crime for any cellphone nowadays to NOT have MMS! Especially a smartphone.

True dat....you should be able to find your way around without GPS...I've been doing it for years....

mavet no está en línea Stack level 1
    I spoke with Sprint the other day, the phone's are obviously equipped and made for MMS messaging due to the fact that they are built with these functions but the Sprint rep told me that as of yet, the service doesn't exist for its users but perhaps in the future it will be added.

as a personal side from me, i think that it's retarded that it's not included but then again, we ARE talking about Sprint so if they do add it, they will probably find a way to jack us over with another charge. As of right now, MMS has to be done via emailing. Being an IT student, I love my curve as it comes in handy.

-A

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Another charge please in the BB plan you get everything so Sprint will include it when its available....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12