On my old 8330 I had a theme that showed all the icons on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there a theme like this out?

Advertisement

On my old 8330 I had a theme that showed all the icons on the screen at once without ever docking them. Is there themes out there or is that just the icon themes?
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/960; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Probably no. Plazmic does not give the option to build icon themes for the 8900 (nor any of the newer models that use the precission theme). It however posible to make themes that show or allow access to many applications through the homescreen, e.g., JScroll, JSlide. I think raton has posted themes that allow acces to 15 applications through the homescreen. Yet even though is possible to design themes that show many application icons in the homescreen, it cannot be an undetermined amount. There will always be the applications screen so...

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by graciliano View Post
    Probably no. Plazmic does not give the option to build icon themes for the 8900 (nor any of the newer models that use the precission theme). It however posible to make themes that show or allow access to many applications through the homescreen, e.g., JScroll, JSlide. I think raton has posted themes that allow acces to 15 applications through the homescreen. Yet even though is possible to design themes that show many application icons in the homescreen, it cannot be an undetermined amount. There will always be the applications screen so...
    Its minor stuff like that which makes me a little dissapointed in the BB. Ok thank you
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/960; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oops... I was apparently wrong and it is possible to have icon themes on newer devices as shown in the 9700 Real 18 Icon Theme.