Is the Curve a bust compared to the Pearl? It seems the excitement has already ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Joelynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Is the Curve a bust??

Advertisement

Is the Curve a bust compared to the Pearl? It seems the excitement has already worn off in the BB World for the Curve while the Pearl is still going strong. I have had both and like my Curve.

Thanks Joe

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Is the Curve a bust??

Hey nothing wrong with the pearl. i still have my red pearl and love it, but I also have the curve and love that one as well. Its personal preference I guess. I will stick with my curve though..
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

The excitement is still alive a far as I can see and read - - - and it is purely the BEST phone I've ever had across the whole spectrum - size, form factor, features and all...

Could it be better - sure... perfection is unattainable... but, this is the closest I've been with a mobile device and I'm 100% satisfied.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I have the pearl and I am waiting for tmo's release, although the bad things that i have heard have me wonderin

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Seems like everyone I know wants my phone. All my BB buddies are so jealous. So not sure I can agree with your assessment.

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve is the best BB yet!

mrnrandazzo no está en línea Stack level 2

I must agree with "EVO" I wish GPS was built in. I do have a nav system in my caddy but it would be nice to be able to take a GPS system anywhere. I've had the pearl and now the curve and I think the curve is much better, dispite a few lil things. I'm all for the curve!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I love my curve, I think it's the best BB out there in my opinion.. but I miss by brick 8700.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

The Curve is a great BB. Sure there are some issues and people have complained about things but nothing that would make me turn
    back to the Pearl. I've had a great experience with my Curve and absolutely love it!

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

My wife and I have not been this excited about our phones in years. I loved showing my Curve off to the 20-somethings at a party this weekend, took bunches of pics outside at night (Night mode works MUCH better on the Curve than on my last camera!). The wife has already filled up her 2GB card with music and wants to upgrade to 4GB! I can think of a few minor nitpicky things involving more seamless navigation between device memory and memory card, but I'm a computer geek who's used to having admin rights on everything I touch. I really thought that I couldn't justify the expense of a BB vs. the use I would get out of it, but let me tell you, simply adding JiveTalk, Google Maps, and Opera Mini (try the 4.0 Beta, it's amazing!) has made it totally worthwhile already. I can't imagine going back to a phone any time soon.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Joelynn
    It seems the excitement has already worn off in the BB World for the Curve while the Pearl is still going strong.
    Based on what? The Curve forums I frequent are very active.