Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I jumped ship from AT&T cause I got tired of the slow EDGE network. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I jumped ship from AT&T cause I got tired of the slow EDGE network. I first compared it side by side as far as speed is concerned and EVDO blew EDGE away!!! EDGE doesn't even come close!! The best thing to do is try out the phone and Sprint's Network for 30 days and see if it works everywhere that you normally go. This is what I am doing right now as we speak and so far I'm within my 30 days and been very very very satisfied!!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    100% reccomended. i love it. till the bold comes out. im in love. then i will get a devorce from my 8330 and marry the bold.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ive been w sprint for over thee years now.ive also moved twice in 8 months. I never had problems w service around northeastern ohio when i moved to eastern north carolina i worked on a marine corp base and would be in and out of roaming but that was w my old lg handheld might have been better w the bb but didnt get a chance to test it before moving to ft lauderdale i never have less than three bars. Id recommend sprint after having altel before and not caring for there service. W sprints simply everything plan you cant go wrong

XBoogie no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got my Sprint Curve on Friday. It is AMAZING!! I had no idea is had 3G! It is a very noticeble performance increase from my 8703e. I also love the OS enhancements, browser, trackball, etc.

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    As far as I'm concerned the 8330 is the best BB to date, just wish Alltel had Wi-Fi on theirs. The Bold sounds like it will probably be even better I just like the way the Curve looks better the Bold.

jwoy42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319f0d6f
    Upgraded to the VZW 8330 from the 8703e and the difference is amazing. The browser is so much quicker and the functionality just works better.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    GSM 3g is W-CDMA thats what the new bold is going to be,they got their 3g concept from the cdma,GSM carries just put a W in front of it,while gsm is just learning about there 3g called (W-CDMA) Sprint is coming out with 4g or greater. WII-MAX. IF you research cdma history you will see for yourself.

Its not about what carrier is the best,it is about what carrier has the best tecnology,so as BB users and abusers we want the best.first signal then data speed.i have att and sprint signals are great on both,but data EDGE is ok but not fast at all. EVDO is fast edge cant even come close.hopefully W-EVDO will help that with GSM.
    Mike

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks all for the input. I might dump the Sprint Mogul and pick up the Blackberru 8330. Hope the battery life doesn't disappoint me like the Sprint Mogul did.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I was an avid windows mobile user. I got my first BB in Dec. 07'....I will never go back! Now I have upgraded to the Curve, I never even touch my WM device...well, maybe to watch movies or do Bible Study. I love my Curve! Thanks RIM!

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Can't say anything about Sprint since I am on VZW but I can say that the 8330 is excellent. Go for it, you will not be disappointed.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Thanks all for the input. I might dump the Sprint Mogul and pick up the Blackberru 8330. Hope the battery life doesn't disappoint me like the Sprint Mogul did.

If you're concerned about battery life, do like I do when I get a new phone. Ditch the OEM battery and get one of these LOL

1500mAh slim extended battery http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=880

2600mAh large extended battery http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=841

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12