Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I might leave T-Mobile and go to 8330 Sprint because of the faster data that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Is the 8330 any good?

Advertisement

I might leave T-Mobile and go to 8330 Sprint because of the faster data that the phone has. EVDO. So is the it worth it to jump ship?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well I am on Sprint, if you can get over so-so cust service...then ya its worth it. Also is the coverage in your area good? Cause if its not then there would be no point....

I have my 8830, love it, and am satisfied with sprint for the most part.
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got my 8330 this past tuesday. I love. I traded in the htc mogul for the BB and haven't been able to put it down =).

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    driveaccord i did too well i still have it but needless to say its up on the top shelf in the closet its retired haha

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    webby i love the new curve although i wish it was the red one but i guess im thankful i got one at all lol i think you will love it imo

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3
    How is the battery life? Does it really drain fast when you use data like EVDO?

trueblue02l no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is my first BB and I absoutely love it! I will never own anything else but a BB. But yea my battery does drain pretty fast also when I am on the internet browsing

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    I upgraded from 8703e model and I love it, internet is fast and it is awesome blackberry.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It is quite a bit different than my 7100i but I'm getting use to it. I love the quickness of the browser,Sprint TV, and the media player is pretty good also. Customer has always been good to me but I think you should think about what features you're looking for and determine if the 8330 fits the bill.

d3squire no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB I would not change over yet. Wait until 4G or WI-Max get going. Then you will get super speeds and poss get the bold or thunder!

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The battery life isn't all that bad really. Since I've got mine I have had lots of time to play around w it as well as browsing the web. Even w heavy use it should still last you all day no problem. Love it

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    I've got an alltel curve and love it so far, but, the big thing to remember, if you travel a lot, you need to keep in mind, sprint's evdo network isn't much outside of major cities, so, while in those areas you're fine, but, on the road, inbetween them, good luck....that being said, I've got far worse things to say about the GSM networks as far as travel goes....(my definition of travel doesn't consist of going from one major metro area to another, especially since I don't even live in or near one...)

pstmstr no está en línea Stack level 1

curve

Got my new Sprint Curve Tuesday, I also have an 8800 for work on AT&T. So far I like the Curve better and it is considerably faster when using Mini Opera or the BB Browser.

tritan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    How is your curve on Sprint? Looking at getting one and wonder what you think of telenav,email, texting, screen outside, and call quality / volume?

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    I might leave T-Mobile and go to 8330 Sprint because of the faster data that the phone has. EVDO. So is the it worth it to jump ship?
    I don't know if there's any difference but I have the 8330 VZW and it's the best phone I EVER HAD! Just make sure Sprint's coverage is good in your area because everybody I talk to says their coverage area has a lot of dead spots. Talk to some Sprint users and see if they can get reception in buildings, elevators, etc. I mean what good is it to have this bad**s gadget if you can't use it when you want or need to?
    Last edited by thecoolfool; 05-17-2008 at 10:19 AM.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast