as far as button placement, speaker, etc.? They have a case for my ATT 8310 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Is the 8310 the same as the 8330...

Advertisement

as far as button placement, speaker, etc.? They have a case for my ATT 8310 at verizon but its for the 8330...thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    what kind of case? like housing or an external case to go over your bb?

not sure about button placement, but what you should be looking at is the camera cut out. i haven't seen an 8330 up close, but i do know that with all the newer models on the pearl (8110, 8120, and 8130) the camera is positioned differently.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think there is a difference between the Verizon phones and the AT&T and Tmobile phones. I recall wanting to purchase housing for my phone and was told that the 8300, 8310 and 8320 have the same housing. The 8330 however, does not have the housing. Thus, I assume the case for the 8330 may not fit the 8310. Can anyone else verify this?

theysell seidio cases an holsters at my local verizon but I have an 8310 - will it work?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    well if i were you i'd just go up there and ask to see it, try it on. usually the packaging is re-sealable anyway.

i buy cases at tmo all the time and im an ATT customer

cherri - i will - but as far as you know, are the camera and buttons the same on 8310 ad 8330? from BBerry's site, the dimensions are the same except for a very slight weight difference (whatever that could be)...

rcd213 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes buttons are in exact same place. My gf has the 8320 and I have the 8330. The shape is slightly different, with the 8330 having a bit larger screen, so it might fit differently. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, the notification LED is placed slightly lower on the 8330, the camera is the same though.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4