Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

try You receive an "Error 1327. Invalid Drive" error message when you try to install ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rubuntu no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Is it safe to charge my curve using

Advertisement

try You receive an "Error 1327. Invalid Drive" error message when you try to install Office 2000
    it talks to office 2000 but it worth reading. let me know if it worked

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Does that suggest that an OEM Motorola RAZr _car_ charger might also work? (No I don't want to be the guinea pig that tests it! )

silverdreams no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240BB776

I use a Razr mini USB charger to charge my Curve at home, with no problems. I have a Motorola mini USB car charger that I also use without issue, PoliceDog.

A saleswoman at an AT&T store told me that a Razr charger could charge a Curve fine, just slower because the voltage is a bit lower, but if you tried to charge a Razr with a Curve charger, it might fry the Razr because the voltage is too high for it. I wouldn't know how much slower my Razr chargers work on my Curve, because that's all I've ever used for it. But to me they seem to charge it pretty fast, even faster than they charged the Razr!

loonees no está en línea Stack level 1

odd, still can't figure it out, I'll try and uninstall some other **** when I get home tonight and attempt again. It installed fine on my work cpu.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Quote Originally Posted by shakuyi
    the razr charger wont work on the bb but the bb charger will charge a razr

wow i jsut read that post lol hes right about the voltage too
    Actually for me it is the other way around. I can charge my BB and KRZR with the Moto Charger but the BB Charger will not charge the KRZR. Same with the car charger.

rubuntu no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by loonees
    odd, still can't figure it out, I'll try and uninstall some other **** when I get home tonight and attempt again. It installed fine on my work cpu.
    i am not sure what else it could be. if i digg up anything, i'll sure post it here.. cheers mate!

andyni no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    256302E0

I had a similar problem when using some BB apps as they required the F: drive to be the mass storage device (ie SD card). I discovered that my DVD drive was listed as the F: drive so to fix I went into control panel then Administrative Tools computer management and selected storage and then disk management. I then right clicked on the DVD drive (F: at the time) and selected change drive letter and changed it from F: this then allowed the computer to assign F: to my BB and the problem was solved. I hope that his may help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12