I played with IPHONE for almost a day, and I got to tell there is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mcookyconsp no está en línea Stack level 2

Iphone vs. BB 8300 - my review

Advertisement

I played with IPHONE for almost a day, and I got to tell there is no way Im leaving BB.
    Iphone is just a good looking gadget and nothing more. As a phone its so uncomfortable and totally unpractical.
    I dont know why people raving about keyboard. I couldn't type a single word. You cant use keyboard in phone application to look up contacts. Scrolling just not for me, as I make about 100 calls a day.
    Camera on 8300 is much better quality then iphone.
    And 8300 is smaller and lighter.
    Even my wife who is complete gadget and apple freak said "thank u, but no thank u" and saved me $600
    This is my review of iphone.
    Thank you RIM for making BB

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Iphone vs. BB 8300 - my review

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ good to hear. I would also think that the blackberry is sturdier then the iphone.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Long live bb! I just assume that since the iphone just came out there will be bugs. So I am sticking with my Curve cause its awesome!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

a friend of mine has the iphone. i will say id never leave blackberry for another phone. ive used the iphone a lot to toy around with and check out the hype. i will be honest that the only. and i mean the only thing i found better then my blackberry was the high resolution screen. when looking through web sites it was like a high definition viewing with the iphone. and of course wifi. but come september wifi bb will be on the market. as far as the keyboard goes. oh wait it doesnt go. im very good with learning a new device. even just for testing purposes. i can type with two thumbs on the iphone. but id say in one paragraph there would be over 30 mistakes. the virtual QWerty is horrrrrible.
    black berry curve wins by a long shot. you can take away my freeeeedom. but youll never tAKE AWAY MY BLACKBERRY