Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I had the Iphone for a month and hated it. we sell them all the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Iphone against The BB 8310

Advertisement

I had the Iphone for a month and hated it. we sell them all the time to ignorant people. We tell them what it wont do, they want to try it, then they return it. Its the most returned phone I have ever seen.

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243E9E4A
    I dont get why people get an I phone and a blackberry....if you like the multimedia of the iphone....get a blackberry and and Ipod touch?

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149
    the iphone may have an ipod in it, but my blackberry makes louder sound. Without using audioboost. Not to mention I can hear people more clearly through my BB than my friend's old iphone(his iphone cracked and he got the 8310)

By the way, when the 4.5 OS comes out, I think you can geotag your pictures if you have the 8300/10.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rry_curve.html
    My detailed tutorial on painting your blackberry.

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I concure about the Media Player, a Flash Player would rock... but both devices run off of Edge, so data speeds are about the same for the browsers...
    The iPhone doesn't support Flash either.

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2
    i had iphone for couple months tired of the jailbreaking modding it so i sold it for bb curve 8310 and it still rocks and its my main phone and my seondary phonei s att tilt cuz windows mobile is getting imporved to 6.1 and to 7 later on
    Ryan

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    The iPhone is NOT a better phone as the speak is not very loud. Also, emails do not get directly sent you in your email box. It's rather annoying. However, the one thing I DO like about iPhone is the installation of emulators. I love playing Mario Brothers on the iPhone as well as the slots. Lol. Anyhow, I totally have to agree, I'm digging my Curve and the only phones I'm ever going to have are bbs.

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by blbraner View Post
    I dont get why people get an I phone and a blackberry....if you like the multimedia of the iphone....get a blackberry and and Ipod touch?
    Because we're illogical?

Well, I own a 30GB video iPod and really don't feel a need to upgrade that yet, but I am always down to buy a new phone/toy.

I have been a BB user for nearly two years. As long as I work in my current industry I can't see getting rid of my BB as my daily driver. But my iPhone is my weekend phone. I have an iPod connection/charging cable for my car stereo so that's pretty handy for when I make the long drives from the boonies, where I live, to civilization to have a life on weekends. The e-mail isn't bad, either, IMO.

I don't have my work e-mail set up on the iPhone (can't seem to get it working, probably user error honestly) but even if I could the battery life doesn't match my Curve and I'm pretty spoiled by that. So, I don't think I could give up BB, but I'm really growing attached to my iPhone.

Neither BB or iPhone is for everyone. I'm happy people are using either of those ... Just avoid WM and Palm at all costs. LOL.
    Last edited by quillhill; 04-07-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

side pocket kid no está en línea Stack level 1
    i had the iphone for 2 days....went completely dead so i got a refund....wasnt dropped, abused, damaged....just went totally dead.

never going with anything apple ever..had bad experiences w/ ipods, macbooks, now their phone.

artjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31006C6F
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I still carry an iphone and an 8320. Go ahead. Let the traitor comments begin. ;-)
    I also carry the iphone and 8310....
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity; and I am not sure about the former.
    A. Einstein
    BlackBerry PIN# 24A12B7D

Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    I also carry the iphone and 8310....
    At least you still use your bb.

Quote Originally Posted by side pocket kid View Post
    i had the iphone for 2 days....went completely dead so i got a refund....wasnt dropped, abused, damaged....just went totally dead.

never going with anything apple ever..had bad experiences w/ ipods, macbooks, now their phone.
    iPhones overheat a lot. Well, glad to hear you're a committed bb user.

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ got me a 8310 also and definately diggin it

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I've got a 83xx after having the iPhone for a few months.. Extremely happy I went back to the BBs.
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

1902 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the iphone is nice as long as you use it for playing games and multimedia things, but my curve with its keyboard is a must just can't live without it

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I've have both the iphone and an 8310 and I have to say with the amount of texting and typing that I do, the iphone keyboard just doesn't cut the mustard. I'm sending out close to 2500 texts a month and the 8310 is just a far superior typing experience. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast